YOUR VOICE: Use it. Share it. Express it. Film it.
BY JENIECE TORANZO "GIDGET" MESA, ARIZONA-I found these two motivational articles that my grandpa used to collect. He was an awesome man. He was very wise and a great man. R.I.P. Here is something to think about if you are struggle with things in life. It definitely helps me to keep motivated and have hope and faith! Believe in yourself and keep your voice alive by telling your story! That's what FilmZambia.com and FromScriptToSundance.com is all about! Everyone has a voice that matters. Use it. Share it. Express it. Film it.
People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway!
If you do good people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives.
Do good anyway!
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway!
Honesty and frankness makes you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway!
The biggest men with the biggest ideas can be shot down
by the smallest men with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway!
People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs.
Fight for some underdog anyway!
What you spend years building may be destroyed over night.
People really need help but may attack you if you help them.
Help people anyway!
Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you’ve got anyway!
21 SUGGESTIONS FOR SUCCESS
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be generous.
7. Have a grateful heart.
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality.
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be honest.
16. Be a self-starter.
17. Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong.
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
20. Take good care of those you love.
21. Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your Mom proud.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
"Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities.
They vary in their desires to reach their potential."
DARE TO DREAM.
TEST YOUR OWN LIMITS AND KEEP GOING.
IF THEY CAN DO IT, YOU KNOW YOU CAN.